Why Is Sage The Night Owl The WGU Mascot

 Why is Sage the Night Owl the WGU Mascot?

Sage the night owl being the mascot of WGU has got to be the funniest thing that I can possibly imagine from this University. As someone that just graduated from here, I had soooo many LATE NIGHTS studying to try to get the degree done in time, and you can guarantee that when someone with a full time job is using every minute of their nights to get these classes done, and so hence the joke. 

I think that Sage the night owl is the perfect Mascot for Western Governor's University, as it speaks to the grit, creativity and openness of all the students that attend here. For me personally, I went to school for Accounting there, and in just 6 months and 3 weeks I was able to knock out the following classes:

Financial Accounting

Managerial Accounting

Global Business

Human Resources

Accounting Information Systems

Supply Chain Management

Business Simulation

Intermediate Accounting I

INT ACG II

INT ACG III

Tax preparation

Tax compliance

Audit

Compensation and Benefits

Business Ethics

And then like 3 business law classes. I basically did one class every 10 days on average, which was EXTREMELY difficult and only FAR and the remaining sections of the CPA exam is really choosing to be this challenging so far. It was probably one of the hardest things that I have done in my life so far. Would I do it again? I just signed up for the WGU MaCC in Accounting, so yes I would even though it was honestly very painful! 


Sources:


https://iswguascam.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-7-month-experience-with-wgu.html

https://iswguascam.blogspot.com/2023/03/how-much-does-wgu-cost.html

https://iswguascam.blogspot.com/2023/03/is-wgu-scam.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is WGU a Scam?

How Much Does WGU Cost?

How to Pick a Good Mentor at WGU?